Here are three addons for Firefox that assist in managing your TorrentFlux seedbox. DownThemAll - a simultaneous download manager; FireFTP - FTP inside of Firefox; and TorrentFlux Add - a seedbox extension for URL downloading.
The DownThemAll extension for Firefox will allow you to pause & resume downloads when downloading to your PC from your seedbox, and it also supports the dividing of files into multiple parts to be downloaded simultaneously, therefore increasing your overall speed.
DownThemAll is great for individual RAR files. Here’s how it works:
1. Install DownThemAll - restart Firefox when prompted.
2. In the TorrentFlux main window, go into your “Directory”, and enter a folder of a finished torrent. You should see the multiple RAR files (*.R00, .R01…). On each one in the list, right-click and select, “Save Link with DownThemAll!”.
3. A new window will open - you’ll first need to select a ’save directory’. Then, click either “Start” or “Add Paused”.
4. In both cases, another window will open where you can manage the files to be downloaded. If you added the files in ‘paused’, you’ll be able to right-click and “Select All”. Click the green Resume button to launch all files into downloading mode.
Download and install. FireFTP can be run from the Tools menu in Firefox. The first time it loads up, it goes to a donation screen - close it (or donate) and go back to Tools > FireFTP again. As with any FTP program, you’ll need to supply the “host” address (or name) and your username/password. Click on ”Manage Accounts > New…” to add the new host. You’ll now be able to connect to your seedbox and download directly from there.
This quick and easy Firefox addon is designed to allow you to add torrents from a tracker webpage directly into your TorrentFlux seedbox (without having to download .torrent files to your hard drive). It also creates a quicklaunch icon in the bottom of Firefox, to bring up your seedbox URL in a new tab. It’s simple to set up - just enter the URL of your seedbox along with username and password. ‘TorrentFlux Add’ can be found here.
1. After installing, go to Tools > Add-ons and click on the ‘Options’ for the TorrentFlux Add extension:
2. Enter your seedbox URL and account info (username - i.e. “admin” and your password). Pay special attention to the URL - you’ll need to add a forward slash [ / ] at the end - see below:
3. Note that this will only work with a URL of an actual .torrent file (such as the [DL] quicklink). Visit your private tracker, and right-click on a torrent. Select ”Add/Open TF Server”. This will launch the torrent directly into your seedbox, where you can now start the torrent job.
NOTE: Like with any adding by torrent URL, you’ll need to first set up your private tracker through the ”Cookie Management” feature.
damn, be carefull
i found 2 identical torrents,name and everything, but one came in rar files, and the other in avi files
dont make my mistake
In 130 countries around the world, each piece of Omega was sold by first-class dealers is the young generation’s ideal
Gerald Cottew Says:
Two good rounds of golf in a row! What the fuck is going on!?