Private Tracker Invite Access (PTIA), or InviteThe.Net is the newest Torrent Forum on the block, and a very worthy addition to your tracker invites repertoire. Being online for only three weeks, signing up to PTIA is the easy part - staying there (and accessing the forums) is entirely a different matter. PTIA takes a few extra precautionary measures before allowing just anyone through the door - they’re only accepting members who possess prior private tracker experience (which you’ll be required to prove through their application system). However, we think you’ll find it’s worth it.
Things are done a little differently at PTIA - it’s almost entirely dedicated to tracker-discussions and invites only, and has just one forum area for Off-Topic discussion. The rest is pure torrent bliss!
An Introduction to PTI Access:
- — “There are plenty of other invite forums around, and while they serve their purpose quite well, we want to offer something more secure and safe. We would rather a small member count with trustworthy members than a large one where you are never really sure if your accounts are safe. With this in mind, there is no room here for troublemakers, scammers, or people looking for a quick invite and then we never hear from them again.
- — There is no ‘pay to be VIP’ or similar on this forum, everything is based solely on merit.
- — Everything is designed to keep our members safe from having their tracker accounts deleted while still allowing them to share invites, and this includes you when you are offering invites, too.”
Signing up & the Application System:
After signing up, as mentioned you’ll need to be approved before being granted regular forum access (refer to their “Read Me First” post). They do have some strict rules for gaining access to the forum, including an interview in IRC. Below is a summary:
— After registering, you’ll have just 48 hours to make an introductory post. Within this post, you’ll need to provide a screenshot of one of your private tracker accounts with a 1.0 or better ratio, with at least 50GB uploaded. Put “PTI Access” in the URL window, and your username (at PTIA) somewhere in the screenshot. Here’s an example:
— After making the introductory post with the screenshot, you are then directed to join their IRC channel in #waiting (either externally through mIRC or onsite through their IRC Java Chat). You’ll be asked a small series of questions before being approved (or denied) forum membership.
Basically it works like this:
- 1.) Hopefully you’ve read their FAQ.
- 2.) Post an intro with a screenshot of minimum 50GB uploaded and a minimum 1.00 ratio.
- 3.) Join them in IRC in the #waiting channel. Answer a few questions. Get approved or denied.
User Classes at PTIA:
- Newbie = Just joined, no forum access yet.
- 0 - 3 Positive Inviter* Feedback = Inviter
- 4 - 8 Positive Inviter Feedback = Super Inviter
- 9 - 15 Positive Inviter Feedback = Master Inviter
- 16 - 25 Positive Inviter Feedback = Pro Inviter
- 26+ Positive Inviter Feedback = Elite Inviter
- Trinity is the final user group and it is by invitation only.
- Inviter has access to the Giveaway forum.
- Super Inviter has access to the Giveaway and Request forums.
- Master Inviter has access to the Giveaway, Request and Competition forums.
- Pro Inviter has access to the Giveaway, Request, Competition and ‘Trusted Giveaway’ forums.
- Elite Inviter has access to all of the above plus they are immune to account deletion for inactivity.
*Positive Inviter Feedback - similar to a ‘rep’ system but only successful invite giveaways are counted towards this style of ‘rep’. The Invite feedback system is ONLY for people who have given invites. So, you’ll need to get busy doing giveaways to move up in class - which then opens up different levels of the forum.
Here’s a look below at the “Exchange Place” (aka. ‘torrent invites’) section in respect to User Classes & access:
• Recently completed invites threads are moved out of sight, to keep the forum tidy.
• What you see in the forum isn’t everything that is given away; as many of the invites are given away in the main IRC channel because members feel safer with people they have gotten to know by chatting to them over time.
• PTI Access is really just a small group of friends with invites to share, who have what they need & want, so they’re looking to spread the wealth among trusted members. They want to be reasonably sure that people who join are good tracker users first.
The ‘Giveaway Zone’ - Unique Ideas:
One thing that really caught my eye is that giveaways are done individually by tracker, not by inviter. What this means is, there aren’t multiple tracker invites in the same thread. Not only does this clean up the forum and make it more readable (you can browse through the invites by tracker, without clicking into the threads to see what’s up for grabs), but it makes this area very user-friendly when searching for an invite to a specific tracker. If an inviter wants to offer a different giveaway, they don’t edit an existing thread - they simply create a new one for a different tracker.
Another thing that really stands out is that there’s a thread which contains an index of all current giveaways. Sort of like how most torrent forums have a ‘master list’ for Tracker Reviews, PTIA does this for Tracker Giveaways:
PTI Access… At A Glance
- URL: http://www.invitethe.net
- Open Signups? Yes, but conditionally.
- Number of Members — 167 at last check (Aug. ‘09)
**Invite / Account Trading
?** — Not allowed.
- ‘Rep’ System? — Two styles: 1.) Uses an “Invite Count” system (for fulfilling giveaways). 2.) Has a “Rep Power” system for regular reputation.
- Tracker Recruitment — Yes
- Invite Giveaways — Three sub-levels: “Giveaway Zone” (general - open to all); “Competition Invites” (good invites - awarded for contests, IRC, site involvement, personal help); and “Trusted Giveaways” (for higher-level sites).
- Invite Requests — Yes, but you need to giveaway at least 4 invites (Feedback Rating of 4 or higher) to access.
- Tracker Reviews — Yes (broken down into tracker genres/categories).
- Seedbox Reviews — Yes.
- Donations? / VIP access — None.
Will sign up, looks cool
PTIA, sounds more like PITA. It’s funny how much trouble people go through to get an invite to some site, and how much time they waste.
Another one? LOL
another site where lifeless dorks with SMALL dicks can measure and compare they e-dicks ???
Your mom said you measure up to go over and check out the site
hello everyone O(∩_∩)O could you send a what.cd invite to
thank you so much 。i kown them invite irc getaway but i can speak english just a little。。。
You should tell them that the invite-only class (Trinity) allows you to access the TRADING part of the forum. At least, that’s what someone told me. And the “We can’t tell you that. If there is, you probably won’t find it.”, kinda makes it seem even more that the invite-only class lets you trade. You know, just make it more clear
I may be wrong though, but I doubt it.
Another site to log and catch traders on.
Btw, you guys should really fix those security vulns
- Zell from TgD Forums
registration is currently disabled.
how to signup…?
lol a trader site
Thanks for the review Sharky.
Just to let everyone know… As far as new users are concerned the site Does Not allow trading, It is a BT Discussion & Invite board. The only users who are eligible to trade are users in the Trinity group, this group is attainable by invitation only. Just wanted to make it clear for the people who aren’t bright enough to check the FAQ
So in other words, you are against trading unless its you or your closest and most trusted friends.
but how to signup..?
whats the procedure..?
Good luck with your forum.
Hello there all i would just like to thank everybody who has joined PTIA and thank them for their contributions. It has been a great success so far with all of you participating in the forum all your knowelage and help has been greatly appreciated and we the Staff of PTIA hope it continues. From time to time the doors will be closed. This is just a procedure that we think will benefit all you guys.Anyway the doors are currently open so if you want to join PTIA dont hesitate come along and join us.
So you’re just an elite trader forum.
Nice One Cyril Says:
Just a word of warning…
During the interview process they requested my user name on two private trackers
smells a bit fishy to me
there is nothing fishy about it cyril its simply a process to prove that the screenshot you posted is yours and not one from someone else that you have edited to make it look like your own
oh its its not a request for your username its a request for a profile link to verify you
Another elite invite only invite site where users wank over their sites
I understand it, there is a group called Trinity which can trade. Massive fail
TRADER Forum lame as fuck!
Wassup PTIA is no trader forum and nor will it ever be. Trinity is for EXTREMELY trustworthy members who have proven themselves to the staff of PTIA and it is the members of trinity who choose if they want to trade. But think about it if a member is invited to join trinity do you really think he will need to trade i mean if you had half a brain you would realise that they have what they need so why would they need to trade.I suggest before slagging off PTIA you take a look first before you go making accusations.
I’d ill-advise anyone from joining them. They seem to be a bunch of fascists who endorse that which I so abhor - judge a book by its cover.
I made a topic in their forums concerning two matters. The first was that their policy of screen-shot criteria requirement was flawed. They state that one is to remove their username from the screen-shot, thus I could just as easily change the numbers of the ratio to my advantage using Photoshop. Which kills the whole ‘prove you’re not a leecher’ thingy.
Second, what about those who are new to torrents and have no previous experience with it, let alone private servers?
I’d like to note that my thread was deleted and my account banned. I later received an email from one of the administrators. All this occurred three days ago. The letter was as follows:
“Sorry Agon, you are banned from using this forum!
Seriously, 3+ accs now?
Your ban is not set to expire.”
“…The fuck? Not that I mind not being a part of your cute community, lived quite well without it for the past 18 miserable years of my life, but 3+ accounts? Was someone high while making this idiotic, prejudicial assumption?
I received no reply. Dully note: this happened three days ago.
i registered on this site a few days ago,i posted some giveaway’s and tried for some invite
and 2day i see i was banned.
On the irc they say i was spamming????
Please can someone tell me whether giving away invites is spamming????
A fuckin lame site according to me…………………
if there is no need for the trinity class to trade, then why allowing it? i understand that this class can be trusted but you (LEE) said that they didn’t need to. why are you allowing trades then?
gimme at least 3 reasons that this is a good thing, this contradicts totally the “ok with trading” part:
“”i mean if you had half a brain you would realise that they have what they need so why would they need to trade.””
for those who say about trade.
there is no trade topic so far and i dont think there will be.
to those who were banned: u were banned for a reason and you know it very well.
News: Member limit reached and registrations are now closed. Welcome to all new members and we hope you stay active and enjoy your stay here at PTIA
How can get in? who can tell me?thanks a lot!
this site is a joke lol the site (creator/admin) (Vidar_) has been away for 3 weeks with not so much as a hello. The people running the site are childish and unintelligent. They lack the capacity to keep a site up and running smoothly. and lastly trading is pathetic no matter how high a user class one needs to be to be able to do so.
Lolz said the PATHETIC guy… figures.
The site works pefectly, there are two more admins and bunch of other staff members that take care of the site. Infact
Now if you like please go back to your PATHETIC life and spare us from useless comments.
Thank you very much.
News: REGISTRATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! (invite your friends)
PATHETIC, Vidar had problems and he is away not for 3 weeks, whats your problem?
Also there is no trading in the forum.
Well this forums is amazing, I cant belive the GA that are happeing there, if you think giving away invites is easy try give same at PTIA and be prooven wrong! Higly Recommended Forum.
if this forum is so elite,care to explain the admins what sort of giveaways you guys really do?if the giveaways are shit please no need to act like a bunch of elitists.
there is only one invite forum out there which is truly the best(not tps or the other shit forums reviewed here) its so good that no forum would ever match it,no matter how much the others really try.
el torro Says:
well am guessing you havent paid a visit to ptia then. If the other forum your on about is so good why you reading about others.
This forum is far away from elitistic or anything like that. Everyone there is down to earth even the staff and its not like most other forum/trackers/w/e run by bunch dudes with god complex. Giveaways are great, very well organized,you can find alot of quality invites there ranging from newly established sites to top level invites that you prolly wont find anywhere else. Also have decent number of recruiters from various trackers. Good discussion boards and everything else forum is all about. You should pay them a visit and see for yourself. After all if anything is not to your standard accounts are pruned all the time to keep the place tight. Dont log in for 30days and its if you werent even there in first place.
this forum sucks
^^^ Ur mamma’s titties
this site is so a shit
idiots in staff
they think PTI is an elite shit lol
you guys will never be an “elite” site!
This site sucks balls. The poster was right when he said it was run by unintelligent children,. I was on this site and advise anyone to go somewhere else, they ban people for saying something that is of different opinion to whichever moderator may be there on that day. The moderators can talk shit to you, but if you talk shit back you get banned, and the funny thing is that the moderators dont know about the shit theyre talking about in the first place.
This place sucks more than any invite website around. They tried to send me a virus, a moderator, because i didnt take their shit. a bunch of pussy filled first graders that are running the show at invitethe.net. Go elsewhere and dont waste your time.