Looking for a tracker that caters specifically to stand-ups, funny flicks and comedy TV? Then look no further than Comic-Relee.ch. Packed with content and loaded with new features, community-inspired CoR has evolved into the premier comedy tracker on the ‘net. And just in time for Halloween, CoR is now open for registration for a limited time to anyone wanting to sign up.
EDIT: Oct. 30 - signups are still open.
Comic-Relee.ch is a tracker that provides all-things comedy related. While some audio recordings and eBooks can be found, the site’s mainstay is for stand-ups, movies and comedic TV releases.
- • Stand-ups: Special live acts related to individual comedians (HBO, Comedy Central etc), and includes TV Rips, PPVs, STVs and DVDRips/DVDRs. Much of the content here is hard-to-find or unavailable on many general/scene trackers. CoR currently lists 211 different comedians indexed throughout the site.
- • Movies: The usual fare of funny movies, most of which are scene releases. Many are grouped by the name of featured comedian, so members are able browse all indexed releases by the same name.
- • TV / TV Seasons: CoR offers both individual episodes and full TV seasons, mostly in XviD (avi) format.
Comic-Releech… At a Glance
- Name: Comic-Releech (CoR)
- URL: http://www.comic-relee.ch
- Signup: www.comic-relee.ch/register.php
- Online since: May 25th, 2009
- Content/Type: Comedy-related torrents
- # of Members: 607 / 2,000
- # of Torrents: ~800
- IRC Info: CoR’s main IRC channel is only available to CoR members (see IRC link on CoR for more info). Both #support and #invites channels are open to all at irc.omgwtfhax.net.
(New) Features at CoR
It’s been some five long months since we introduced Comic-Relee.ch to the BitTorrent scene. Since then, a lot has changed at this specialized comedy tracker. This awe-inspiring Gazelle beauty is more than just a tracker, a whole lot more. New features include:
• Halloween Promotions - Aside from various promos and site competitions related to Halloween, all torrents are freeleech until October 31st
• Hall of Comedy - A page displaying popular comedians on the tracker, with links to comedian pages.
• Comedian Pages - Similar to What.CD’s ‘collages’, these are pages devoted to individual comedians - contains biographies, photos and a list of torrents to be found on the tracker.
• ComedyTube - A place to share funny YouTube videos with other users, complete with a member-selected rating system.
• Snatchlist/HnR System - Unseen on most Gazelle trackers (aside from Wunza and SciHD), CoR can now monitor HnRs (hit & runs) and display them on a snatchlist. At the moment, HnR doesn’t take action just yet but it’s coming soon. To view your snatchlist, go into your profile and click the link HnR List.
• Bonus System - Seed points can be swapped for invites, upload credit and even transferred to other site members.
• AutoUpload Bot - CoR now has an auto upload bot to release stuff as it comes out, as well as rarer content.
• AutoFill - Soon to come, autofill for movies and TV shows (just add the IMDb link) to automatically fill in episode and movie info.
• NFO Stripper - For uploaders, this feature removes the ASCII art from .NFO files, making it easier to provide a description of the release.
• Twitter - CoR is on Twitter, great as a secondary system to IRC for site info & updates.
• New coders, new stylesheets and other soon-to-be announced features to come.
|Comedian Page||ComedyTube||Hall of Comedy|
Content-wise, CoR’s most solid attribute continues to be its role in providing stand-up’s, comedy specials and other live sets from the world’s most renowned comedians - many of which aren’t easy to find on other trackers. While CoR also offers a robust selection of comedic films and TV releases (which, let’s be honest, can be found anywhere) their strongpoint by far is the StandUp category - which we can only hope continues to be their bread-and-butter. All-in-all, Comic-Releech has become a success in a short period of time; supplemented by motivated (and friendly) staff, a great coding team, active forums and a busy IRC channel. A great job, all around.
come 2 tha irc
Nice info. Nice tracker. Thanks, sharky!
AzzA must be proud… Miss ES tho.
Beware of Srin douche though
Srin is no longer staff here at CoR. He stepped down some time ago. There be many things that have changed since you & Srin were last here (assuming your the guy i think you are).
I don’t get a mail after registering.
check your spam box, if its not there come to our support channel: irc.omgwtfhax.net #cor.support
gmail dont work..i tried it.. yahoo mail works… try yahoo.. it worked for me
i tested and it works fine for me with gmail!
AzzA, you little boy o_O I still remember your idiocy at TPS IRC and Games section Well done, dude, your tracker is great indeed! Goos luck to ya, man.
PS 3rd comment… What’s wrong with ES?
Woohooo Go Azz… Hey man ~ glad to see the site up! *winks… I think I need re-activation!
CPX: come to IRC and ill tell you, not something to discuss in a comment O_O
WALL-E: sure mate
Chickenultra is ghey.. So is ttangx and megabrocolli.
come back to irc you twat.
Fade here, from CoR.
Remember to check your spam folder in your email for the confirmation email.
If you’re still having issues, do NOT make another account. Come to irc.omgtwfhax.net (SSL are +6697, +7000, or +9999) #cor.support
thank you i registered
I can has comment?
Are there any trackers or other reliable sources for .cbz comics? Not the ha ha stuff, comics as in scans of comic books/serial graphic novels. I can’t find any preDB type of website ( like pre.zerosec.ws ) that lists comics releases. And I’ve never seen anything close to a 0-day tracker for comics. Some trackers have few scattered releases only. There are release groups like Minutemen and DCP around so there’s got to be some good places out there to get this stuff.
yes, yes there are.
Ok I signed up but I am disappointed. A comedy site and they have no DAME EDNA! pfft
/me waves to unknowndude
also w2g guys
site is still going strong \o/
cute purses Says:
Well. Not pretty what I expected, but you have produced me feel about this topic from an additional perspective. Good job.
subway coupons printable Says:
Are you currently trying to find one of the best meals of the planet! Order a subway menu today!!
Katherina Weege Says:
I do know this isn’t precisely on subject, however i’ve a web page utilizing the same program as effectively and i get troubles with my feedback displaying. is there a setting i am lacking? it’s possible you may assist me out? thanx.