In our [Part I](../../13/the-dominating-private-trackers-part-i-the-best-of-the-best/ “The Dominating Private Trackers - Part I (Scene Trackers) - The Best of The Best”) on scene trackers, we conclude that most torrenters can easily attain the majority of scene releases provided by the Top Three. Each being somewhat different in what they provide, but collectively they’re invaluable assets for an overall portrayal of scene content. While scene is the standard, there’s also a wide appeal for non-scene (P2P) content found on general/0day trackers. In fact, the most popular trackers aren’t ’scene’ at all - which brings us to our list of the Top Three general trackers for 0day, scene & P2P releases.
Multiple Scene Trackers — There’s really not much point in having membership at two dozen scene trackers, since most will just mirror the same content anyways to a certain degree. ScT, SCC, GFT and TorrentVault are considered the go-to trackers in terms of thoroughness for both spam and non-spam scene releases. Arguably there are alternatives that might be more community-oriented, yet in terms of content these four aptly get the job done. But there’s something that scene trackers are lacking - and that’s non-scene P2P releases & user-uploaded content.
Multiple General/0Day Trackers — Using the same reasoning, it’s unnecessary to possess accounts at a multitude of different general/0day trackers. For the most part, torrent redundancy is widespread and pretimes mean much less at this level. Retention, peers & speeds are more important - as well as access to both scene & P2P releases, internals and exclusive uploaders. While there is some discrepancy based upon which general trackers are considered to be the best, most will conclude that TorrentLeech, RevolutionTT and IPTorrents are the top three.
|Torrents:||Daily Torrents:||Members:||Online Since:|
TorrentLeech - Why you need it:
- • Loads of fresh content. — TL adds anywhere from 225 to 300 new torrents daily (upwards of 8,000 torrents each month). Content is diverse; and consists of scene releases, P2P releases & internals.
- • Amazing uploaders. — TL has some decent sceneaxx, but their strongpoint is in the uploaders. Just about every ‘non-spam’ scene release will make it to TL, as well as special non-scene P2P encodes that are just as popular.
- • Great feedback on the torrents. — TL’s forum isn’t worth writing home about, but member comments through torrents is quite stellar. Feedback from the uploader is often included, and comments in torrents are taken seriously (and moderated by a team).
- • Fast browsing. — Apparently TL uses 14 servers (it’s not known if any of these are used directly for hosting ’seedbox’ torrents) but browsing TL’s site is always impeccably fast.
- • Subs. — Offers subtitles for the majority of releases.
- • Has open registration (sort of). — TL often will open the door through IRC recruitment, which is intentionally unannounced.
- • Low-ratio OK. — TL requires members to achieve & maintain a
global ratio of 0.4 and a per-torrent ratio of 0.4, which is quite
lenient. (I’ve H&R’d many torrents and never received a ‘warning’
- which suggests this isn’t exactly a top priority, although I don’t suggest you tempt fate).
- • NFO ASCII. — Inside torrent descriptions, ASCII-art from NFO file is correctly shown.
- • Unique Browse Categories. — Appz (PDA); 10 Different Games Categories; Movies/Retro; Documentaries; NonScene/BRRip-x264; NonScene/BRRip-XviD; Movies/Foreign.
TorrentLeech - Why you need a secondary 0day tracker:
- • Low retention for older releases. — Despite the number of members, TL’s retention tapers off drastically after the first two months - which is not uncommon for 0day trackers. TL adds approximately 6,000 - 8,000 new torrents each month, but only lists ~25,000 total active torrents at any given time (which suggests an average torrent lifespan of 3-4 months). Older torrents - especially scene 0day-apps are particularly hard to find.
- • No request system. — Not entirely true; there is a request thread in their forums, but it’s not a system that is directly associated with the tracker (with bounties, notifications, voting system, etc). Filled requests are never announced as a “tag” on upped torrents, so members’ only hope is to watch the forum or repeatedly query the tracker for the title of a request.
- • Doesn’t index adult torrents. — You’ll need to find a different tracker for your pr0n torrents, TL is a family-friendly tracker.
- • Desolate forums. — Amazingly, TL’s forums are devoid of life. 118K total posts among 180K current members can only suggest that most aren’t visiting the forums.
- • Needs “pack” categories. — Aside from TL’s applaudable “Episodes/Boxset” category for TV releases, all other ‘packs’ (and there are many) are strewn randomly throughout other categories. For example; TL has some great movie packs, but they’re shoved into the “Movies/XviD” cat.
- • “VIP”. — VIP could be better, and is inclined towards new TL members. Donators get just 3 months of “VIP” which includes 2 invites and no slot/wait time restrictions regardless of ratio or class - so you’ll be able to download as much as you like & not have to wait out the time limit on torrents. Also, there’s a special VIP forum area.
- • Needs more User Classes. — There’s just User, Power User and VIP/donator available to regular members. No incentive to transcend in user class once you make it to PU, aside from VIP.
- • No HTTPS site, no HTTPS tracker. — Tl should at least offer an option for SSL on the website, if not the tracker. This is a topic that’s been brought up before at TL and went nowhere.
- • No Freeleech torrents. — Seeding is a breeze anyways, but it can be difficult for new members to remove the slot restrictions & wait times. Having zero freeleech torrents is not an accident, and promotes donations - and TL isn’t alone in this.
RevolutionTT - Why you need it:
- • Good request system. — Can’t find it? Then ask for it. More likely than not RTT uploaders will find a release for you. Members can also fill requests and vote/comment on them. Torrents filled as requests are tagged by [REQ].
- • Fast TV Pretimes. — RTT is well-known for their TV releases (lists 9,280 TV torrents in various categories), with great pretimes on individual episodes.
- • HTTPS (SSL). — RTT offers an optional HTTPS site & tracker.
- • Pack Categories. — Music/movie/TV packs can be found in their own browse categories (RTT currently has 1,300 packs).
- • Adult content. — RTT has most of the major ‘non-spam’ scene adult releases (XviD, DVDR and HD) without the junky siterips & imagesets.
- • Decent Retention. — The average life of a torrent is about 5½ months, longer than most 0day/general trackers.
- • Unique Browse Categories. — Handheld/PSP; TV-DVDR; XXX-DVDR; XXX-HD; Movies/Non-English; multiple pack categories.
- • Donate Options. — Members can either choose to donate for VIP status or for upload GBs (but not both through the same donation).
RevolutionTT - Why you need a secondary 0day tracker:
- • Oops, you’ve been deleted. — Inactive accounts are pruned too quickly if you forget to login. You’ll get a 48-hour notice before this happens, although if you haven’t checked that particular gmail account recently, you may be out of luck. So be sure to login to RTT (on the site) at least once a month, and just because you’re actively seeding torrents doesn’t make you exempt.
- • No auto-invites. — Invites are not automatically granted to qualifying members, and will need to be requested in a forum thread (usually for a max of 2 at a time).
- • Strict Ratio Rules. — RTT is somewhat strict on the allowable minimum ratio for members (although seeding is easy). Anyone under 0.29 will be automatically disabled; under 0.5 and download privileges are removed; all Power Users are required to hold a ratio above 1.05; and even VIPs (donators) need to keep at least a 0.9 ratio to avoid the wait times. All members who fall below 0.8 (after downloading 10GBs or more) will be automatically banned.
- • No Freeleech. — Like many general trackers, there are no freeleech torrents at RTT.
IPTorrents - Why you need it:
- • Request system. — Similar to RTT, IPT has a great request system.
- • High Torrent Count. — 91,500 active torrents says it all. IPT has added 800 new torrents in the past 48 hours (and 12,500 in the past 30 days).
- • Bonus Points. — Members are rewarded for seeding ‘complete’ torrents with bonus points which can be swapped for upload GBs.
- • iPod Content. — IPT has an amazing assortment of TV/Movie releases (MP4s) for the iPod (6,665 torrents combined).
- • Freeleech Torrents. — Currently lists more than 4,400 freeleech torrents. TIP: The only way to filter the torrents to show freeleech is to do a site search for “FreeLeech”.
- • Adult content. — IPT indexes 8,700+ adult torrents.
- • Sports. — Unlike most general trackers, IPT has a section devoted to sports releases (which lists 2,450 active torrents).
- • Appz Searching. — Whereas TL & RTT offer daily 0Day Packs for appz, it’s impossible to search for releases that are listed within these packs (we tried). Since IPT lists each 0day-app release as it’s own separate torrent, it’s much easier to search for smaller hard-to-find 0day releases.
- • Decent Retention. — The average life of a torrent at IPT is about 4 months.
- • Unique Browse Categories. — iPod/TV; iPod/Movies; Kids; Mobile; Audiobooks; Movies/FLAWL3SS; Movies/Non-English; Sports; Pics/Wallpapers.
IPTorrents - Why you need a secondary 0day tracker:
- • Junk in XXX. — While there are adult scene releases & nice packs, the majority of the content here is just random user-uploaded small clips, imagesets & siterips.
- • Small Torrents. — 50% of IPT’s torrents are under 272 MB in size. While IPT indexes more than 13,100 torrents in their Appz/Misc category, less than 2,300 of these are larger than 50 MB. Lots of crap can be found which includes individual fonts, unlockers, keygens & cheats - which overinflates IPT’s torrent count.
- • Slow DL Speeds. — It goes without saying that popular torrents are very fast, but in comparison to other general trackers (TL & RTT), DL speeds are generally slower for torrents that have few seeders.
- • Few NFO files. — Unless the uploader has included part of the NFO file in the torrent description, most releases don’t contain viewable NFO files (aside from downloading them in the actual torrents).
- • Descriptions. — Since IPT is an uploader’s tracker, the quality of torrent descriptions (torrent ‘details’ page) can vary - some are well done, others not so.
- • Redundant Content. — Of all the general/0day trackers, IPTorrents has the highest redundancy rate for similarly-named releases. As an example, there have been 20 torrents added for the new movie “2012” since November 16th - we can assure you that half of them you won’t have a clue as to who the so-called “P2P Group” is. That’s a problem for any tracker that has dozens and dozens of uploaders.
Nice article, Sharky. Are there any good general trackers for the gay community?
SCC, SCT, and FTN definitely deserve to be in this list.
BTW, TL is definitely not worth joining because of the fact that BayTSP is spying in there. Sharky can prove this.
why can’t gays use any other tracker? does there need to be seperate trackers for blacks? natives? asians? men? women? etc? i get sick of seeing shit like this.
unless you’re talking about gay porn then i retract my statement. you should be more clear.
ffs, there really should be a form of nick registration
I think the retention on TL is better despite the numbers/math, at least with popular stuff. better speeds too. It’s one of my go-to places for older stuff I’m now interested in.
Oh, and I found gay-torrents.net
Now a days its hard to find a true 0day tracker.
Everything is movies and mp3’s and people wonder why they are so hard to get into casue the sites do nothing more then cataior to the heat bag content and everything else gets placed on the back burner. The same goes for non top axx sites. They are just as bad
lol @ the idiots pretending to be Oromis.
ScT + TL + IPT = everything
RevTT got very fast Pretimes. If you know what #tracers is look at the races and then at RevTT. Yesterday RevTT was the first Tracker with Left_4_Dead_2-Razor1911 on it, more then 2 MInutes faster as the first one on tracers (sct).
And lost the other 9.999 races. Good for them.
Noob. On the most xbox360 Games they are the First, especially if its a -STRANGE Release. TV shows and any other Stuff gets Autouploaded too. And they are not using Like other 1337 0day Tracker crappy, cheap and unsecure Leaseweb Seedboxes. Their Seedboxes are located in Canada.
TL and RevTT Says:
TL and RevTT are awesome general trackers, but fall short on music content. TV is fkin promising. ScL just sucks. I have all of these.
@13, LOL! So they get what, 3-4 first place wins a day? LOL. They are slow as shit on tv shows. I think the pirate bay used to beat them in races?
Ok, but Iptorrents is best.
RevolutionTT have the timelimit thing on new torrents for basic users, and that is very annoying, useless, pointless and completely bullcrap.
Torrentleech has some bad apples in their userbase. It’s been some time now but I did not forget. The site had been compromized.
2 9001^ 2 83 1337 Says:
Regarding TL VIP’s, they also have no ratio requirement. You’ll see many VIP’s with .1 ratios.
RevTT is on of the fastest Tracker at TVshows. So pls stfu ^^
RevTT is one of the slowest sites on the planet. They get their content from other trackers like SCC, SCT, and FTN. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
I like being gay so I try to join all the gay torrent trackers I can. I can say for a fact that TL hates gay people so I’ve sold my account there to bayTSP.
p.s. I’m gay.
Dude, YOU”RE the one that doesn’t know what you’re talking about. I am thinking you’re one of the many that couldn’t make it at RevTT and got the banhammer fast.
I Mirc auto DL both RevTT and SCC as well as an unmentionable to my box, and they are always within moments of each other on releases for movies, games, tv. 70% of the time SCC gets it first, but when that happens, within seconds RevTT has it as well. One thing you get much less of at RevTT is spam.
But you’re pretty much like the rest of the idiots around here. Think you know it all when you don’t know shit. Thank god the lot of you still have TL, TV and Ipt to help you feel “special”.
djExtacy you are a noob too?
RevTT is not on the Tracers Channel but they got Announce at their own ircchannel.
So look at this
[06:44:05] [ SCC ] [ #1 ] [ Crash.S02E09.Endangered.Species.HDTV.XviD-FQM ] [ 26s After Pre ]
[06:44:33] [ TV ] [ #2 ] [ Crash.S02E09.Endangered.Species.HDTV.XviD-FQM ] [ 53s After Pre ] [ Race Won By SCC 28s Ago ]
[06:44:43] [ FF ] [ #3 ] [ Crash.S02E09.Endangered.Species.HDTV.XviD-FQM ] [ 1m 4s After Pre ] [ Race Won By SCC 38s Ago ]
AND NOW :
[06:44:45] [NEW TORRENT] in TV/XViD -> Crash.S02E09.Endangered.Species.HDTV.XviD-FQMT
[06:44:48] [ ScT ] [ #4 ] [ Crash.S02E09.Endangered.Species.HDTV.XviD-FQM ] [ 1m 8s After Pre ] [ Race Won By SCC 43s Ago ]
i dont post the rest of sites.
good article, well written. the only thing i disagree with is “low retention on torrents” at TL. as someone said further up, on the popular stuff, these stay around for ages. speed is definitely an issue at IPT, but for their karaoke team alone - i love IPT.
I need SCT plz halp i give GFT account
sorry, i’m a douchebag
1)Junk in XXX -
true… but can never have enough of XXX
IPT uploads EACH APPLICATION in 0-day packs separately. This is to facilitate searching.
hence the small size torrents. So this is a positive point.
3)Slow DL Speeds-
home users(ADSL etc_) can max out their connection speed on most of the torrents.
seed box users may find it slow.
4)Few NFO files-
just fcuking google the title if u cannot understand.
As an example, there have been 20 torrents added for the new movie “2012″.
->yes there have been more than 20 uploads…but each upload is a different file from different scene group.
It is expected of people to download sample and then download which ever Quality they found watchable. Or they can just read those (90-100) comments posted by IPT community.
HAIL IPT !!!
“TL family friendly”? LOL
obviously you haven’t seen the nude user avatars all over the torrent comments….
You Ignorant Bastards Says:
RevTT is totally fucking lame. It’s obvious that they get most of their shit from other trackers that don’t suck dick like they do, like TL. Congrats on getting that game 2 minutes before everyone else. lol I guess that means RevTT is awesome, which means you’re awesome too!
Tv shows up on TL and IPT before it shows up on RevTT. I’m on all three, so don’t tell me I’m wrong, I see it happen every fucking day
You can call TL compromised if you like, but there are over 160,000 users on there, and I’ve heard of 2 instances where people got copyright notices…that didn’t amount to shit, by the way.
IPT takes shit from other trackers too, but I really don’t care how they get stuff, as long as they get it. Plenty of unique content on IPT too, same thing with TL. The speeds on TL are almost always better than RevTT and IPT. Of the three, RevTT is the slowest. Actually, it’s a piece of shit site for noobs who are too fucking dumb to get accounts anywhere else.
Get RevTT the fuck off this list, and put Torrent Vault in it’s place.
RevTT fanboy’s can choke on my dick, and like it. Fuck you all.
Fuck RevTT Says:
I agree with #29. RevTT blows.
Who Cares Says:
revtt isn’t real good, but its ok
slower than ipt or tl
@#2- you stupid fuck, try reading pt1 of this article.
I gave my revtt account to my little brother. It’s for idiots that haven’t hit puberty yet.
Gave an iPT invite to someone and they wanted me to have an invite to Revtt, but I turned them down.LOL That place is a shitty joke. “Come join the shit revolution!”
Why isn’t torrentvault mentioned? That place has become a good competitor to TL and ipt. and it gets better everyday.
Notice I didn’t mention revtt? What would be the point in that? It’s dog-shit.
pre fag Says:
You little faggots and your pretime races.
Oooh… tracker A got it 2 seconds before tracker B…..that means tracker B sucks.
Get a fucking life.
exactly this races
Yea, I agree! RevTT isn’t up to the same standards as TL, but then again, you’re not paying for the content, so you shouldn’t whine and complain too much at all! In fact, If you keep whining I’m going to punish you bad boys!
Excellent article sharky. Well worth the read.
Good lord I love when the uninformed talk out of their ass.
1. For starters revtt has been around since 04 not 06. It looks like you took the oldest torrent and made that the site start date.
- To get promoted to power user you need a ratio of 1.05. To lose that user class or any user class and be demoted you need to fall below 0.80.
- Ratio rules apply but everyone is given the initial 7 days to get into compliance and learn the ropes as it were. Accounts that don’t are banned but anyone has the option to donate and fix it even after the are banned.
- Only the leech user class has download rights removed.
- Accounts below 0.80 aren’t automatically banned and never have been.
- Uploader is it’s own class at revo with the exception of requests which can be filled by power user and up. In order to become uploader you NEED 10MB connection and scene axx. ( not scene access the site). Failure to met those requirements will result in your application being rejected. “Nothing is taken from other sites”, most sites have it in their rules that their torrents aren’t to be uploaded elsewhere. If you are caught it will result in demotion or banning for both sites. This is enforced.
- Accounts not logged into for 4 weeks are disabled. You have the option to park an account if gone longer. All sites want active members as membership is limited so pruning users for inactivity is common place. It is better to give someone a chance who would actively use the site then keep a collector who has it and never uses it.
- There is an invite thread in the forums. They aren’t given out automatically it is on a per user basis. Your responsible for your invitees so not only your ratio is taken into account when giving out invites. Numbers of invites are dependant on user class and posted in the thread.
- BEN10 is correct. Revo has chosen not to participate in tracer channels however the pretimes are very good in comparison and does finish at the top quite often if you take the time to compare.
- Donations are non credit or credit both give you VIP status which is permanent unless your ratio falls below the above mentioned amounts.
Most articles here I enjoy but in this case I must take issue. There has been little attempt to check facts so several points are more idle gossip which is disappointing. A lot of readers come here for information and just this one sites info alone if full of errors I can only assume they all are.
Thanks sharky, you fucking 1337 bastard! lol
041 • tt7n4 Says: 21.11.09 at 11:02 am Thanks sharky, you fucking 1337 bastard! lol
…. Amen !!!
P.S. Keep Fighting Guys.
P.S. Again - Send me SCC SCT GFT FTN Invite at
If you guys are really gay and you just want a cool place to hang out and not be judged, come stop by ftwr
@43 Don’t post the URLs of sites that don’t want to be mentioned on sites like this.
Please delete that comment.
Jesus christ I counted like 6 posts pretending to be me. Well, I guess imitation is the most sincere form of flattery? lol
FTN Head Fag Says:
lol just look at all these third class tracker peasants arguing over who’s the best of the shit pile lol
Rofl, RevTT? really? why did such a shit tracker make the list?
azza ate my baby
Everyone knows trackers don’t want you to upload their torrent files, but that just applies to the .torrent file itself.
Revtt DOES take shit from other places. All they have to do is unrar the file, make thier own torrent file, and upload it.
That tracker is shit.
Fuck you ftwr guy, and fuck you too ftn boy. You little kiddies can pretend to be on those sites all you want. Nobody really gives a fuck, though.
Anyone here who’s ACTUALLY on either of those two trackers know that they aren’t anything special. Just because a place is super hard to get in, doesn’t mean jack shit. It’s not like you fucking losers have a prayer of ever finding that out for yourselves, anyway.
Elitist fuck Says:
Anyone who puts ftn in their name is clearly NOT a member of that tracker. I guess you think it makes you look cool, but fucking losers like you won’t be getting on ftn, ever.
I suspect you are 12 years old, have a 1 inch penis, and are playing on mommie’s computer too much.
sort of true Says:
#49 is right, but there’s one exception. If the file is an internal release, capped and upped by someone on a tracker, then you can’t put it up on other trackers, but everything else is fair game.
where ya see that #tracers channel? the one im looking in doesnt seem to track revtt. the one on p2pnet..
All the above site invites are freely available here only and only etiv other sucking
invite trading sites like bitmedino.darkb.com,thefcuksociety.org,bitclub,invitefck.net,ttinvite.com,trackerinvites.us,torrentinvite.com are noobs
welcome to etiv!! Come and join
ETIV.IN (get it?) sucks dry nutts
TORRENTVAULT.ORG IS DOWN WTF??/
oh jesus sharky, while these articles are interesting to read, they do spark stupid and fruitless debates consisting mainly of:
“my favourite tracker is better than your favourite tracker”
“yeah yeah FTN/FTWR rules, even though i’m not a member, but pretending i do makes me feel like a MAN!”
but i suppose you kind of ask for that by naming the article in such a subjective manner, i.e. “the *best* this” and “the *best* that”. perhaps if you gave it more of a slant of fact, such as “the trackers with the most content” or “the trackers with the overall longest torrent life” you’d be able to exert more authority with your articles.
p.s. i’m not a member of ftn/ftwr, no do i express any desire to be.
@49 you don’t know what your talking about. If your uploading the .torrent file your foolish as it has your passkey in it. As for unpacking and re-raring a scene release that is also foolish and just not done. Few sites do upload unrared and requests might not have the original name depending on what the guy filling it called it but most sites follow scene naming standards again refer to the site rules it is there. That being said most sites and especially the large ones have scene axx you can’t win races using a torrent site as your source doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Nice article, those 3 trackers are the most underrated IMO.
If I have to choose to keep IPT-RevTT-TL or ScT-SCC-GFT I’d choose the first pack !
IPTorrents is the best.
I can always Max my home connection which is 4mb/s ( 4 Megabyte ) and that’s enough for me.
XXX section of IPTorrents is not junk, that’s my favorite section which have top xXx releases Scene and none scene.
Fuck RevTT they are slow as hell, they should shut down, i am visiting RevTT once in a month :PPPPP
i have to agree. TL and IPT is comparable, i saw sometimes IPT wins releasing TV releases and Movies. but both fo them are great.
but for me, IPT is the best and will be the best in future
HAIL IPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!
Yo ma man,
I been with TL, as i found IPTorrents, i left TL and got my account deleted due to inactivity but fuck it, who F**kin cares
IPT DA BEST.
Ma F**kin vote goes to my F**king niggaz => IPT
Dude, you don’t have a clue. I said you CAN’T use torrent files dl’ed from one site on another, even if it didn’t have your passkey imbedded in it, trackers will come down hard on you if you do.
And I don’t give a fuck what you say, RevTT takes scene shit from other trackers. Even the guy that wrote this article mentions that these trackers do that. It would only take a couple minutes to grab a file and ul it somewhere else.
Nobody unrars scene releases for uploading? Oh, ok, tell that to every fucking person on BitMeTV. Oh, wait, you’re too fucking stupid to have an account there, so nevermind.
I meant to say @riaatarded^^^
RevTT is teh gheyness Says:
@29 totally agree.
RevTT staff is a bunch of dicks frankly. I’ve admined back in the day on a couple trackers and I can tell you that people in the know haven’t got much of anything good to say about those fools.They’re on a power trip most of the time and it doesn’t take much to set some of them off. A lot of uploaders on scene trackers tend to take their role very seriously and a lot of them get extremely upset when they suspect uploaders at a tracker like RevTT of “stealing” their shit.
It’s kind of funny, one thing I’ve learned over time is that the higher level, smaller “secretive” trackers tend to treat their users much better than the mid-level trackers which generally are just in it for the donations (and if you think server costs on some of these trackers are a fraction of what they say they are I’d like to sell you some real estate) and haven’t much respect for their userbase. RevTT fits this example and their general lack of respect for their members isn’t exactly a secret.
Any tracker whose staff has a high and mighty attitude and a disdain for their users doesn’t deserve your support, donations, or even your membership.
Buddy learn to read I covered that read the post. “Few sites do upload unrared.. ” Bitmetv and PTP among them.. What I’m telling you is if your grabbing torrents from a site listed in part 1 of this series and uploading it and are caught you are banned off both site. I can’t speak for other sites on the list but revtt requires scene axx to be uploader… period. They are on tracers if you know where to look and they are first a lot. Can’t do that if your taking it from another site then the other site is first.
Now best to not leave dumb comments on stuff you have no knowledge of and is clearly outside your user class to those in the know.
which tracers? RIAATARDED
TB owns revtt & ipt
Here’s the facts riaatrded. TL, iPT, RevTT, BMTV, TV, GFT, BitHDTV….ALL OF THESE TRACKERS ALLOW, and even ENCOURAGE new and old members to seed with torrents obtained from other trackers. That’s because they’re the same torrents that are on every tracker, so doing that isn’t a whole lot different than just uploading a torrent from one tracker to another tracker. Uploading torrents from other trackers is especially acceptable on trackers that allow regular users to upload content, such as BMTV, BitHDTV, and GFT, to name a few. There the same damn files on every fucking tracker. The only thing that distinguishes them is the .torrent file itself. That’s why you take a file from someplace else, and create a NEW .torrent file for it, and upload it wherever the fuck you want to. That’s not “stealing” content dude. Let me say this one more time, so you understand. THE ONLY UNIQUE PART OF LIKE SCENE RELEASES FOUND ON ANY TRACKER, IS THE .TORRENT FILE ITSELF FOR THAT SPECIFIC TRACKER. THAT’S WHAT TRACKERS DON’T WANT YOU TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRACKERS, NOT THE ACTUAL FILE CONTENTS.
That is such a basic concept of torrenting, and you are totally ignorant of it. I don’t open my mouth and say anything about anything without knowing all the facts buddy. That’s the difference between you and me, I don’t pretend to know shit.
….and the ONLY scenario where a tracker forbids uploading content from their tracker to another tracker, is when it’s an INTERNAL RELEASE THAT’S EXCLUSIVE to a SPECIFIC tracker. For example: If you were caught uploading a torrent that was capped and uploaded by a BMTV user, on to another tracker, then your ass is going to get banned mighty quick.
One more thing. Trackers such as TL, iPT, RevTT, TV don’t require that their uploaders have scene access. I don’t know where you came up with that little “rule” of yours. They only require that you have massive upload bandwidth to be an uploader, so you’re only fooling yourself if you think trackers like that don’t get shit uploaded to them that came from other sites. Even worse, you seem to think this tracer and pretime shit has something to do with your totally fucked “understanding” of all this, and that it somehow supports your ignorant mis-informed claims.
Also, it’s been said numerous times in articles and comments on here, that RevTT doesn’t even participate in any tracers, so now you’re just totally making shit up to try and support your rediculous claims.
I’m done with your stupid ass dude. Getting you to understand any of this is like trying to teach a carrot to speak Latin..
Wait. There’s one more thing I want to say before I go. LOL
SCT, SCC, GFT, TL, iPT, TV, FTN, and even RevTT……..are ALL GOOD TRACKERS.
It’s really hard to argue that SCT isn’t the overall best. Of that there’s little doubt, as long as you have a seedbox that is.
It’s also safe to say, that out of the thousands of BT trackers out there today, these trackers really do stand out as the exceptional ones, and you can’t go wrong with any, or even better, all of them.
I’d like to think we could all at least agree on that.
yum yum Says:
Most that have posted a comment here are retarded. That’s not my opinion. It’s a fact. And I will be running up into your sisters. But only if they’re pre-teen.
Cross seeding is not uploading they are 2 totally different thing. Cross seeding is actually encouraged as the user already has the file and it is a good way to buffer the account. That being said you can’t download it from tracker A and upload it to tracker B. At least not on revtt because if tracker A catches you for it tracker B is obligated to take action. Every site spends a great deal of time and money on it’s operation and doesn’t want to be source for another tracker. I have seen bans for this already.
Now if your actually a member of the tracker take the time to go look at the uploader application as it is obvious most commenters haven’t. Then tell me there isn’t a question about scene axx. Having a fast connection isn’t enough, seedboxes are common place. You need 10MB and scene axx anything else will get your app rejected. Don’t believe me give it a try.
Dirty Deeds is the place to be all new torrents are fast and on a seedbox. All the we need is quality member that seed back. Uploaders are also welcome.
Rtt staff are full of themselves, and cause many at once good members involved in the community to be ran off quick. Places like this that take advantage of their members need not be open. No need to donate, no need to contribute to crap.
lol TD ftw
Pure bullshit Says:
What a bunch of lame fucks you all are. Anyone that thinks private trackers and scene release are special are just faggots waiting to get it up the ass.
hello, i would like to know how to cheat the minimum ratio in gay-torrents.net…ty very much
Letisha Azad Says:
Golf today in ontario,cold out but no snow and I have heaters in my golf cart.